Online-Event | Assets formally owned by Novartis, available from the restructuring of the Basel campus. Inventory includes equipment from Thermo, Waters, Illumina, GE, Applicon, Agilent, Sotax, Skan, Miele and other respectable manufacturers.
- Waters Acquity UPC2 Supercritical Fluid Chromatography System with PDA and Xevo TQ-S Micro MS
- Unchained Labs 800-2000 Hound SPE RapID Raman Spectrometer
- Agilent Technologies Cary 660 FT-IR System With IR Microscope
- Applied Biosystems Quantstudio7 flex Real Time PCR System
- Agilent Technologies 1260 Infinity HPLC System With DAD
- Waters Acquity UPLC System With PDA Detector
- Hamilton Microlab STARplus Liquid Handler
- Agilent Technologies 1200 HPLC System
- GE Healthcare Sepax C-Pro Cell Processing System
- Innovatis Casy TT Cell Counter Analyzer
- Dionex Ultimate 3000 UHPLC with Diode Array Detector and Quaternary Pump
- Dionex Corporation Ultimate 3000 HPLC
- This auction has staggered end times. Please pay close attention to the end time of your lot(s) of interest
- Removal & Loading fees are also noted where provided by the vendors. Please see item description for more details
- All invoices must be paid within (5) days
- All sales subject to 7.7% Swiss VAT. All VAT paid on non domestic sales will be refunded on presentation of Swissport documents.
ALERT! EquipNet NEVER sends your auction invoices as a PDF attachment after an event.
You will receive a link in an email that takes you to our secure website with the appropriate billing information after you log in. Please ensure that it is coming from @equipnet.com and not some version of that address with a different spelling or extension. There has been a recent uptick of scams plaguing e-commerce websites. Please be vigilant. If you have any doubts, please call Michael O’Neil at +1-781-821-3482 extension 3320 to verify the correct information.