Labs, be they focused on research and development or on the creation of products and services, are the backbone of industry. The former turn money into knowledge while the latter turn knowledge into money. Despite this, the potential of labs remains underutilised. Technological, organisational, and cultural change remains a challenge across multiple industries. Transforming the lab and those who use it must happen now!
We enable businesses across industries and geographies to talk, debate and learn how each can capitalise on new technological developments, software and hardware, are transforming lab operations. Future Labs LIVE takes place in Basel on June 7th-8th and serves as a platform to bring together senior leaders across life-science, chemical, FMCG, food sciences & agri-tech.
Seven key themes are covered at the conference: tech transformation, data management and standards, artificial intelligence and machine learning, automation and integration, digital transformation, connectivity and collaboration and sustainability.
Future Labs LIVE will be the place for innovators and leaders in the lab sector to meet and shape the reality of tomorrows lab. Over 20 start-ups will exhibit and pitch within the innovation zone, each offering a novel way to tackle key industry challenges. You will be able to find new and existing customers, develop and strengthen partnerships and discover potential investment opportunities. Delegates will learn from 100 speakers across keynote sessions, technical presentations and round table discussions who are rethinking what a lab is, how people operate within it and what can be achieved through the deployment of technology.
Some of the key speakers confirmed include:
- Christian Hoffman CEO House of Lab Sciences
- Rob Howes Chief Executive Officer & Site Director Rosalind Franklin Laboratory UKHSA
- Kerstin Thurow Professor of Automation/Life Science Automation University of Rostock
- Teodoro Laino Research Manager IBM
- Agathe Koller Head of Institute for Lab Automation and Mechatronics University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil
- Joachim Richert Vice President of the Competence Center Analytics BASF
- Vicky Pirzas, Managing Director R&D, CSL Behring
- Kim Jelfs Reader of Computational Materials Chemistry Imperial College London
- Hal Stern, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Pharmaceutical R&D, Janssen
- Renger Jellema, Senior Scientists and Program Manager AI4b.io, DSM Science and Innovation
For more information and to book your place at Future Labs LIVE 2022 please click her
(Quelle: Future Labs Live, 29.04.2022)