D-Stuttgart I The Meet & Match.Dx programme is a challenge-based acceleration programme within the Codex4SMEs project that connects SMEs developing breakthrough diagnostic solutions with major pharmaceutical and medical technology companies in Europe through tailored workshops, unparalleled exposure to industry executives and decision makers and one-to-one pitching sessions, with the aim to explore partnership opportunities.
- Integration of a cuffless blood pressure monitoring technology into the Beurer product portfolio in collaboration with Beurer (read full description)
- Simplified nucleic acid extraction and/or sample preparation in collaboration with Aidian (read full description)
- Improving healthcare access in low and middle-income countries in collaboration with Siemens Healthineers (read full description)
- Digital technologies to improve antibiotic prescription practices in collaboration with Qiagen (read full description)
If you are developing innovative technologies and products representing potential solutions for the selected challenges for 2023, submit your application now!
Info Online Event to get more information about the programme and the application process join our webinar:
- 3 March, 2023, 11 am CET – Register here
- 28 March, 2023, 11 am CET – Register here
More information: The Meet&Match.Dx programme managed by Innovation in Health is part of the Interreg NWE-funded Codex4SMEs project. Since 2017, Codex4SMEs has built a large European network in the field of diagnostics and personalized medicine. More than 300 small and medium-sized enterprises have so far benefited from the opportunities offered. These include various events and tailored services that support SMEs in the development of innovative diagnostics.
How to apply for services?
- Check your eligibility:
- Does your company meets the SME definition of the EU (more details via SME self-assessment)?
- Did your SME receive more than a total of €200.000 of de Minimis state aid between 2020 and 2022? For more information about de-minimis aid. You can find helpful information via these links de minimis rule and state aid.
- Before you apply, read the full Meet & Match.Dx programme description
- Submit your application via the application portal until 16 April 2023, 23:59 CET.