EU | This European call is a great opportunity for SMEs from the biomanufacturing and medical technology sectors, which are eligible to apply for up to €60,000 under the BioMan4R2 Eurocluster funding scheme until July 2, 2023.
2 types of financial support are available:
- Innovation (maximum 60 000€ per SME).
Funding is available for collaborative projects between SMEs and partners from different sectors with common challenges related to resilience, sustainability or digital transformation, as well as evaluation and validation of existing products.
- Business Transformation (maximum 15 000€ per SME).
Funding will be provided for training in technology adoption, digitalization and sustainable supplier business models, as well as the development of training programs for SMEs in digitalization and digital skills. Also funded are resilience analyses, business continuity plans, market access strategies, advice on reimbursement or regulation.
Please find as follows some tools at your disposal:
· Full information on the BioMan4R2 project, as well as application guidelines and forms, FAQ, please follow this link .
· You can use our BioMan4R2 matchmaking platform to find service providers or collaboration partners to complete your application.
· IN CASE YOU MISSED THE ONLINE INFO SESSIONS, YOU CAN WATCH THE REPLAY HERE! >>>>> LINK TO THE VIDEO
· Quick access to the FAQ on the Financial Program: you will find all the answers here.