The BioLAGO network offers its members a wide range of services. We create connections and pave the way for cooperation to promote innovation. The activities are compiled in an annual action plan.
The BioLAGO events impart knowledge and promote cooperation between network members and external partners. They include transfer and information sessions as well as workshops and training seminars.
Current dates and events for the life science industry at Lake
You can not just be there as a participant. As a member, you also have the opportunity to become active as a speaker or co-organizer. Contact us!
As information and communication platform, we support the public relations of our members.
- Social media
- public relations
- Press Service for Members
- Presence on exhibitions
About 200 professional articles posts (company- and scientist portraits / product news and dates) for life science industry around Lake Constance will be communicated through our website, newsletter and social media a year .
In more than 130 press reports BioLAGO was represented in 2015/2016 in the media.
We support the BioLAGO members in the contact to cooperation partners – via information and transfer events and personal advice.
As bioregion in Baden-Württemberg and by the EU certified Cluster of Excellence (Silver), as a member of the nationwide Excellence program “go-cluster” and of BioDeutschland we are networked nationally.
In the network over 200 collaborations between members arose.
Information and counseling
Current business topics are dealt with in BioLAGO workshops and seminars (BioLAGO academy and Meeting Point). Upcoming topics and dates can be found in our event calendar.
- organization of educational services (mobile lab “BIOTechnikum” Company visits to schools)
- Information events on jobs/careers
- Publication of members’ jobs offers on our Homepage and in our Newsletter and social media
With publicly funded projects, we support the development of products that improve health and environment.
- DiagNet: Regional Project for the joint development and testing of innovative diagnostic procedures
- Labor 4.0 – intelligent digitization and automation for SMEs on Lake Constance: The project addresses the needs of regional SMEs in the field of laboratory automation. The goal is the cross-border transfer of knowledge and exchange of experience of laboratory companies for automation and digitization
- eArchiving: Electronic long-term archiving of data in Life Science
- Joint Innovation Programme: Networks Cooperation “Life Sciences meets IT”
The network includes business-related service providers that offer:
- Financing and funding
- Legal advice
- Business Development
- Startup consulting
- Human Resources
More information can be found in our memberslist.