BioLAGO connects enterprises and research institutions in the core fields pharma, diagnostics & analytics, biotechnology, medical technology, bio- and medical computer science, food and environmental protection. as well as business services and public administration institutions.
In addition to members of BioLAGO e.V. is networked with other regional, national and international partners.
BioLAGO is particularly supported by:
Fields of action
Member profiles only available in German
Not a member yet? Become a partner and take advantage of numerous benefits.
Besides our members more leading companies are located with an international reputation addition in the Lake Constance region, including the Nestlé Product Technology Centre in Singen and the Tuttlingen medical technology company Storz Medical AG and Aesculap AG.
As a bioregion in Baden-Württemberg and EU certified Cluster of Excellence (Silver), as a member of the nationwide excellence program “go-cluster” and BioDeutschland e.V. we are also nationally networked. BioLAGO members benefit through access to further partners, technologies and projects:
- BioDeutschland e.V. (D-Berlin)
- BIOPRO Baden-Württemberg (D-Stuttgart)
- Clusterinitiative Bodensee CLIB (D/A/CH/FL)
- ClusterAgentur Baden-Württemberg (D-Stuttgart)
- cyberLAGO e.V. (D-Konstanz)
- European Secretariat for Cluster Analysis (D-Berlin)
- go-cluster (D-Berlin)
- Health Tech Cluster Switzerland (CH-Schwyz)
- Human.technology Styria GmbH (A-Graz)
- Kompetenznetzwerk Ernährungswirtschaft (CH-Weinfelden)
- MicroTEC Südwest (D-Freiburg)
- NanoBioNet e.V. (D-Saarbrücken)
- Nano Zentrum Euregio Bodensee e.V. (D-Konstanz)
- Netzwerk bioaktive pflanzliche Lebensmittel (D-Stuttgart)
- Toolpoint Management GmbH (CH-Winterthur)