Smart4Diagnostics GmbH sucht einen Mobile Application Developer (f/m/d)
D-München | Smart4Diagnostics GmbH hat einen intelligenten Aufbewahrungsbehälter für menschliche Proben mit eingebautem technischem Sensor entwickelt, um alle Qualitätsmerkmale von menschlichen Blutproben auf dem Weg zwischen Patient und Labor zu überwachen.
We successfully started the implementation of our preanalytical monitoring system in various labs and plan now to expand especially our Mobile Application Development Team. To facilitate this growth, we are now hiring a Mobile Application Developer.
Within the team you will be responsible for:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- We would prefer if you have +3 years experience in React Native Framework and Java Script.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile Developer
- You are a very structured personality, with the ability to capture and manage complex tasks, an open & agile mindset, challenging conventional paradigms & willingness to learn.
- You are passionate about using data-driven methods for solving complex problems.
- You have exceptional communication skills in English, being able to speak German is a plus.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- More than just a “job” but the opportunity to work on major innovations for connected healthcare. Our ideas and products are the foundations of personalized and precision medicine.
- A full-time position in the middle of Munich, perfectly connected to public transport, with attractive remuneration, 30 days of annual vacation and a dynamic working environment with many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most innovative start-ups in Europe’s healthcare industry with an interdisciplinary team in a start-up atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable; active participation in a young and fast-growing company with flat hierarchies and open communication across all levels, enjoying a feedback-driven culture and regular coaching.
- Making a difference through entrepreneurial principles in an agile and dynamic working environment with many opportunities for personal and professional development.
Please send your application stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date by email to: email@example.com