Smart4Diagnostics GmbH sucht einen Working Student in General Management/Software Development (f/m/d)
D-München | Smart4Diagnostics GmbH hat einen intelligenten Aufbewahrungsbehälter für menschliche Proben mit eingebautem technischem Sensor entwickelt, um alle Qualitätsmerkmale von menschlichen Blutproben auf dem Weg zwischen Patient und Labor zu überwachen.
Have you set yourself the goal to create something unique, transform, disrupt industry and booster your professional network? Then be part of this stunning adventure and come to work with S4DX as our new Working Student in General Management and/or Software Development.
- You are directly invoved in the day-to-day management of a fast-growing company
- You contribute to the implementation of our software development strategy
- You code, you prototype, you test new and highly innovative HealthTech solutions
- Strong focus on C, C++, Phyton, Yocto and Linux
General Management Focus:
- You contribute to the communication, marketing and HR-strategy
- You maintain and monitor our Social Media channels
- You create marketing material in line with the marketing plan
- You manage SEO and improve organic search engine performance based on click-through rates, traffic and conversions, and stay up-to-date with SEO trends and major search engines
- You are passionate about working in healthcare and a technology-driven start-up in heart of Munich
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills
- You have excellent English language skills. German language skills are a plus
- C, Phyton and the raspberry pi stir your interest
- You are ambitious, motivated to take over responsibilities and get things done
- More than just a “job” but the opportunity to work on major innovations for connected healthcare. Our ideas and products are the foundations of personalized and precision medicine.
- A full-time position in the middle of Munich, perfectly connected to public transport, with attractive remuneration, 30 days of annual vacation and a dynamic working environment with many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most innovative start-ups in Europe’s healthcare industry with an interdisciplinary team in a start-up atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable; active participation in a young and fast-growing company with flat hierarchies and open communication across all levels, enjoying a feedback-driven culture and regular coaching.
Please send your application stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org