Smart4Diagnostics GmbH sucht einen Working Student im General Management (m/w/d)
D-München | Smart4Diagnostics GmbH hat einen intelligenten Aufbewahrungsbehälter für menschliche Proben mit eingebautem technischem Sensor entwickelt, um alle Qualitätsmerkmale von menschlichen Blutproben auf dem Weg zwischen Patient und Labor zu überwachen.
- You will assist us in our marketing activities to promote Smart4Diagnostics on a European level. You’ll help to create and shape an engaging presence for Smart4Diagnostics to enhance brand awareness and visibility across the European Healthcare market:
- Create template presentations and write press releases
- Support on preparing conference talks, pitches and presentation
- Assistance in finding and managing partners and customers all over Europe
- Working closely together with our business development team
- Interacting with other departments for knowledge capture
- Search for Partnerships and Marketing opportunities outside Germany
- Communications Sciences, Business Administration, Marketing or Health Care background preferred
- High level of writing skills in English, any further European skill language welcome
- Willingness to quickly learn and understand our products at basic levels
- Independent, structured and proactive way of working
- Distinct problem-solving ability and result driven approach
- Self-responsible personality, creativity and excellent communication skills
- To be part of a quickly growing company developing a cutting-edge new technology for blood sample in the laboratory industry
- A dynamic working environment with many opportunities for personal and professional development
- An attractive and central location in Obersendling.
- Duration from 8 weeks until 6 months possible in part time.
Please send your application specifying the earliest possible starting date by email to email@example.com