HDC sucht Screening Scientist (m/w/d)
D-Konstanz | Hit Discovery Constance GmbH (HDC) is a qualified provider of discovery services such as high-throughput screening, hit profiling activities, and compound logistics. Our clients include pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology organizations, and academic institutions around the world.
HDC is expanding their interdisciplinary team in Konstanz, Germany and are seeking a scientist to support their HTS operations. The candidate will collaborate with HDC and customers’ scientists to develop, establish and execute automated HTS assays.
Those looking to switch careers and having a profound engineering or technical background with openness to learn about life sciences are also encouraged to apply.
- Degree in life sciences, engineering, or medical technology. Alternatively, comparable education with relevant industrial experience
- Experience in setting up devices for miniaturized liquid handling and sensitive readout equipment. Microscopy experience would be a plus
- Performing quality-control along with quantifying and qualifying reproducibility and accuracy
- Analyzing, interpreting and summarizing data
- Full professional working proficiency in English. Elementary proficiency in German would be a plus
- Drive for attention to detail with excellent problem-solving skills and organisational capability
- Working professionally in a highly collaborative environment on multiple tasks, especially under occasional high-pressure situations
- Being self-motivated, proactive, and willing to take initiative
- Having strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A position in a dynamic, fast-growing and fun-to-work-at research organisation
- A highly motivated international team of colleagues and a conducive working environment
- Flexible working hours and encouragement of entrepreneurship
Interested? Send your application with an informative cover letter and CV to email@example.com